Tuesday 26 June 2012

Programming Addiction

Programming is like an addiction..  ( Not for everyone :P)
Once you start programming, its like you want to learn more and read more...
It all started with me when I was in my first year...
My senior used to tell me about some of the programming sites where there are lots of interesting
puzzles and questions to solve like SPOJ , Topcoder, CodechefProject Euler etc..
So I started exploring them.. And from then onwards I haven't stopped..
It's like daily you come across different algorithms...
Yeah ALGORITHMS - It is such a heavy word.. and always need space and time..
So whenever you will see the word Algorithm, there will be two other words or complex words
- "TIME Complexity" & the "SPACE Complexity"...
And yes Along with them there are O (the Oh Notation), Omega Notation and others....

Initially when I started Programming, I never cared about the time and memory my program takes ( Cause I used to do the easier Problems ;) )... But after some time me and my friends started learning new things.. (As no more easier questions left for us..)...

We came to know that whatever we were doing unknowingly was part of the greedy algorithms....
And then we read about them... Then the dynamic programming, Number theory, Data structures and many many things... With every single algo I go through there were several optimized versionss..... So just read, learn and implement... That's what I love to do.......

 Now I am about 1 and half years old to programming.....
And there's a lot of things that I have to learn.... But from now on I will love to share whatever I will learn :)

So lOve Coding & lOve Life...
BCoz Life is small... :) :)

1 comment: